eLearning at LHC is designed to:
• Support and extend the teaching and learning that occurs in the classroom.
• Provide students with the skills required to successfully navigate a digital world in a safe and ethical manner.
• Allow students to become self-directed learners.
• Provide students with skills to determine what are rich and authoritative sources of information
• Enable students to create across a variety of contexts via digital modes that engage student enthusiasm and provide an avenue that allows them to demonstrate depth of understanding.
• Support teachers in their ability to gather real time data on students.
• Allow teachers to provide prompt and relevant feedback to students.